Samsung Nexus S 4G Android Phone Price $0.01

I just got this phone coming from Best Buy several days back. I formerly had an Evo 4G by using Cyanogenmod 7 established. The EVO had been great with Cyanogenmod 7 installed, but it simply didn't run plus the Nexus S 4G does. We're extremely impressed together with the feel and snappiness of any Nexus S, much better than anything I've observed or used. I should say also like the undeniable fact that I can today update my PRL easily... The rate is on a par with an Impressive 4G I have (can't test the actual evo anymore), also it even beat the Epic 4G about 3G every one time I proven the speed (sorry no 4G in the area to try)! I also tested the high speed connection via wi-fi and received the identical results as about my PC.

samsung nexus s 4G Android

It is true it displays fewer bars for voice, but I believe that the reason is definitely obvious: the Larger-than-life has 6 comprehensive bars that is usually displayed while a Nexus S only has 4 that may be displayed at one time. The same holds true for wifi: just one dot and a couple of bars on a Nexus S, just one dot and a number of bars on the particular Epic 4G. Seeing that each bar might be priced at more percent prudent on the Nexus S, no wonder it sometimes shows one less pub at times! Think it over and do hand and hand real world checks before rating it so negatively.

Samsung Nexus S 4G Android Phone Sprint

Anyways, if you're reviewing this phone, you must check out your Evo 3D. We would have waited to the Evo 3D, although I'm sick of experiencing to root this phone to un-install the stuff The all new htc and Sprint leaves on it. Furthermore, the lack of facebook integration a great thing in my opinion. If you much like the Sprint apps for example Nascar app, they generally do show up during Market once you place up the mobile and you could download them at no cost. There was likewise an update ready when I acquired the phone and I installed. I contemplate if this is why I don't begin to see the speed issues some others talk about or perhaps if the amount of available pubs is just in which misleading.

Samsung Nexus 4G is the result of collaboration between Samsung and Google. Google seems pretty impressed with the success of the Samsung because they’ve been quite successful in selling mobile phones and tablet PCs based on Android. Just look at the presence Galaxy Tab considerable success in the market though can not (yet) beat the dominance of Apple iPad.

Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Data connections: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, 5.7 Mbps HSUPA
Dimensions: 63 x 12:39 x 1:09 cm
Weight: 129 grams
Display: SC-LCD touch screen is capacitive, 16 million colors, 4.0 inch, 480 x 800 pixels
Memory: 16GB no memory card slot
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, microUSB 2.0
Camera: 5MP (2560 x 1920), auto focus, video recorder @ 30pfs, secondary VGA camera
Processor: 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8

Price : $0.01

Comments